Mr Price and a friend had decided to purchase a meal from a well-known fast food chain after taking a trip to Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire. Both men purchased their meals and started to eat when Mr Price realised his burger didn’t taste right. He looked down to see the burger was very pink and uncooked. As soon as he realised this, he called over a member of staff who offered to replace the burger with a new one. However, Mr Price did not feel like eating anything else at this stage and the uncooked burger was bagged up.


Mr Price and his friend left the restaurant and started their journey home. In the car Mr Price began to feel unwell, and through the following night he suffered from severe stomach pain, diarrhoea and sickness. His symptoms continued for the next few days and all Mr Price was able to consume was water to stop himself from becoming dehydrated. After a trip to A&E, he began to eat dry biscuits on their instruction. Gradually over the next few days his symptoms cleared.


After approaching us, we successfully claimed £1000 compensation from the fast food chain on behalf of Mr Price.


Have you been affected by food poisoning or an incident similar to Mr Price? If so, we can help you make a claim for compensation. Call us now on 0800 195 95 90.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *