Based in East Lancashire, Smith Jones Solicitors is a successful claimant personal injury firm established in 1988. Due to expansion an excellent opportunity has arisen for an Administration Assistant.
The ideal candidate will be organised, reliable and have excellent attention to detail.
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
General administration duties including:
- Chasing medical records/3rd party insurers/police reports/employers loss of earnings.
- Manage task list and diary within a case management system.
- Attending to filing of all appropriate documentation.
- Processing payments.
- Mailroom – assisting with scanning and saving of incoming mail to Proclaim CMS.
- Mailroom – sorting, franking and recording outgoing mail.
- Ensure internal databases are up to date.
- Handle generic SJ incoming emails.
- Undertake trace enquiries. Record and pass invoices for payment.
- Attending to the filing of all appropriate documentation.
- Undertake such other tasks as required by the Firm.
- Able to produce neat and accurate work.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Experience of Excel.
- Previous administration experience.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
36 ¼ hours per week 8am – 4pm/9am – 5pm.
32 days holiday per year.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org